Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Many policemen walking around an exploded area and ambulances driving near checking for anyone that is injured. The policemen are looking for clues, even if it seems useless. All the clues are probably gone along with the house during explosion.

M is currently sitting at bench of the crime scene watching policemen look for clues. "This is seriously not an accident of old wires or gas leak..." M thinks at himself while his both elbows are on knees, and the palms are together with fingers between each other.
For few minutes he was sitting there thinking until he stand on feet calling a policeman near him. "Find out if there is anyone left from this group of friends, and then bring him to me!" M said to the policeman with a serious look and then sat on the bench again.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Hands dug in his pocket and snow up to his shins, Jimmy Kudo ventured upon the Crime Scene, breathing out mists of his own, warm breath. He looked upon the slightly burning home that had been the result of a catastrophic explosion.
"Anyone care to update me?" He asked as he stepped forward into the line of sight of M and the detective whom he was speaking to.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Zack was outside the burning house, behind the yellow "Police, do not cross" line.
He saw another policeman and took out his badge. "Detective Zack Jackson, I'm looking into this case." He spoke, before lifting up the line and crouching to walk under it, he walked through the exploded doorway, and immediately noticed something, shrapnel.

He picked up the piece of exploded metal using a pair of tweezers and inspecting it, this could be shrapnel from a rocket propelled grenade or another sort of weapon, he decided to place it in a sealed bag before continuing to look around the house.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:24 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Jimmy barked up to Zack, who seemed to be entering the home and picking up evidence. "We don't know if the forensic team has investigated this area yet."
He then proceeded to duck below the Do Not Cross sign and follow Zack.
"How long have you been in the detective line of work?" He furrowed his brows as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:30 pm

"If the forensics scientists were attentive enough they would've picked it up, and that's why I put it in an airtight bag, so I could give it to them, this seems like the same metal you find on RPG heads, if that's the case, we are dealing with someone who has some serious weaponry..." He spoke, adjusting his glasses with his gloved hand and giving the bag to a scientist.
"I've been in this business for four years."
He then pulled out a small bottle of powder and poured it onto a spot near a wall and brushed it off in the aim to reveal a print of sorts, but it looked like it was burned along with the house.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:01 pm

"You could be wrong about the evidence." Jimmy huffed as Zack continued to state his reasons for examining the crime scene. He then observed a scientist take the bag of evidence and walk away.
"Four years you say? It doesn't seem like that." Jimmy performed a very small smile at the ends of his mouth upon hearing Zack was a four-year old detective. Was he going to be his rival? After all, Jimmy had only been a real detective since he was 16, and now he was 17. His ambition was to be the head of the detective department or the best detective in the world when he was... 20, give or take a few years.
"I wouldn't trust unidentifiable prints." Jimmy continued, his hands still in the pockets of his purple-blue trousers that were a part of his suit.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 pm

"You'll be surprised, just a case of arson is something I have never done before." He spoke, glaring back at him. "I know, that's why I was looking for them." He huffed. "Seems they were probably burnt off along with the rest of the house..." He noted before pulling out an ultraviolet flashlight and running the beam of light across the walls in order to find something, but, this was fruitless.

"It seems this is harder than I thought...I wonder if the victim had any possessions we could identify him by..."
He wondered, cupping his chin with his forefinger and thumb.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 pm

"We would have to ask the police that were outside about the evidence." Jimmy spoke, looking around the charred remains of the house with his trained detective eyes. He analyzed every detail and many possibilities including how the person who blew the house up did not need to be anywhere near the area.
Why this house?
This must be the third house...
Someone's after someone.
What links them? Are they the same person?
Questions ran through Jimmy's head as he pulled his hand slowly out of his left trouser pocket to scratch his head. He walked briskly out of the area of the scene of the crime, ducking under the yellow tape.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 pm

"I'm not finding any evidence...This man may have some form of explosive...that's one of the many possible conclusions..." He thought in his head as many thoughts rushed through his mind, he couldn't find much, but that was one of the few conclusions he had, other than having some form of Molotov Cocktail, a very simple combination of a gasoline filled beer bottle with a tissue crammed in it, the idea is to light the tissue and throw it at an object, when the bottle breaks usually a massive fireball is produced.
He noted his conclusions onto a notepad, before walking outside and ducking under the tape and walking towards a few policemen and asking them if they found any evidence.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Jimmy walked toward the policemen.
"Do we have any more information to work from?" He asked. Even though he had been asked to come and investigate the crime, he hadn't actually been given much information about what the exact case was. He was also missing the critical possibilities of any updates.
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Zack walking toward him and the police, asking almost the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm not sure, all I can see is that the house is burned down, that's all the information they gave me...But the dossier I received on this case said there was a survivor, we should find this man, he could give us answers about how this happened." He spoke to Jimmy, sighing and covering his forehead with his gloved hand as he let out a long, frustrated sigh, he learned never to get angry over a case, so he calmed himself down.
He didn't see any form of clue, he assumed they were all burned down from the fire.
"What are your guesses?" He asked Jimmy wondering what conclusions he may have come across.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Upon hearing the question directed at him from Zack, Jimmy sighed.
"My guesses would be that... we need to find this man. To get an idea of what happened here." He looked toward the sky and the ground which was covered in a blanket of snow. "Every criminal leaves some clue behind, no matter how good they are."
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 pm

"You're right...But where to find this man?...This could be arson, or maybe a gas line exploded, but I think it's arson..." He spoke, thinking of where such a man could be found. "Maybe we could ask for witnesses in the neighborhood." He suggested, he thought it might be a good idea, and maybe he could get clues from there.
Either way, this case was slightly frustrating, and challenging, he had never dealt with a case of arson before, so this was a new experience to him.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Jimmy Kudo looked up at Zack with sharp, glaring eyes.
"This isn't arson! It's murder!"
He knew a case of murder when he saw one... A case of framing on a cruise ship, a serial killer burning homes down to make it look like a gang's work, a blimp exploding in the sky... This was no ordinary case of arson. Already, three people had died but gladly someone survived.
And they would be their witness.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 am

M was sitting at the bench looking carefully at both detectives that were discussing the case.

Meanwhile a policeman was holding a young boy at age of 16. The boy had long black hair and he had a very worried look on face right now. The policeman was leading the boy towards M. "His name is Shun, he is 16 years old and the only friend left from the group." the policeman said letting him go. "Hey, you both, come over here!" M shouted waving to both detectives at the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:38 am

Zack turned around as he heard someone call out for them, he saw a man waving, he walked over as he called for them, he looked down at the man, he turned his head and saw a policeman holding a 16 year old boy, he wondered if this was the witness he was thinking about finding.
"Yes?" He replied at the man. "You called?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am

Jimmy stared. The witness... The survivor... Was a kid... Almost his age.
Something sprang back to him in his subconscious but he struggled to keep it down. Regaining his composure, he stepped over to Shun.
"Hey Shun. I'm Jimmy. Nice to meet you." He smiled, stretching out a hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Shun trembling reached his hand for the handshake. He said slowly while shaking hands: "Hello... My name is... Shun." Shun then took his hand back and took one step back: "Please, help me, I don't want to die like my friends did! I Know that the killer is after me too!"

"Well... what happens now?" M thought at himself looking down at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:25 pm

"A few quick questions and some leads are all I need to clear up this case." Jimmy winked at M, after shaking the boy's hand. He then stepped toward the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder, warm from being in his pockets but quickly freezing due to the cold temperatures.
"Don't worry, we will catch him before he gets you. Do you have any idea who the killer may be anyway? Any enemies throughout your life or...?" He asked, slowly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 pm

"No... i don't remember anyone. Well at least not yet." Shun said taking the step back forward. He got a bit calmer than before.

M then walked behind all of them closer to the crime scene rolling his eyes over the view. "So, all we know is..." M stopped speaking for a second but then continued, "the houses are being exploding one by one each day, the victims are all from one friend group and the last remaining group member is Shun." After stopping to talk, M turned around looking at the detectives and shun: "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Jimmy turned to M.
"Have the forensics picked up anything?" He asked. "Quickly, also tell me the locations of these homes, who was in them and the days they exploded."
He then turned to Shun.
"Mind explaining this friendly group?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:57 pm

"Nothing yet..." M said as he looked over his own shoulder at the policemen searching for any clues. "They all live here in this neighborhood, next to each other." M said as he points to all the three exploded areas, and then finally to Shun's house. "Victim 1 - Minori, died from explosion in 7th of February. Victim 2 - Orito, died from explosion in 8th of February. Victim 3 - Akemi, died from explosion in 9th of February - today." M said to Jimmy what he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Something struck Jimmy like a lightning bolt.
An idea.
"where do you live, Shun?!" He asked rapidly, also observing how his question about the group had been ignored.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 pm

"He just pointed at my house. Didn't you see?" Shun says as he points to his house that is next to Akemi's.
Meanwhile M looked at Jimmy with suspicious thought: "What does he have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:07 pm

"Get Shun out of here." Jimmy told M. "Take him to an unmarked location and put a decoy that will fool a murderer in Shun's house."
He then turned to Shun one last time.
"You have yet to tell me about your group of friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)   Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serial Explosions, the third house. (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Closed RPG :: Outskirts :: Neighborhood-
Jump to: