Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Pokemon Academy Version 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam

Pokemon Academy Version 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Academy Version 2   Pokemon Academy Version 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Pokemon Academy Version 2 2190t4n

[blockquote][blockquote]You're waiting on the shore for the train that will take you to Pokemon Academy when an old man saunters up to you. He smells of the sea and looks like a drowned rat.

"So you've been accepted into Pokemon Academy eh? Every kid in the country wants to go there, or so I've heard. I heard that place is filled with weirdos and coots! But don't listen to me, I'm just an old sailor. I've sailed by that island before, it looks friendly enough. Bleh! I don't trust it though! That place is as big as a continent! They even say monsters lurk in it's depths! Pokemon! About fifty feet wide and one hundred tall!"

You stare at him silently. He must just be a crazy old man.

"..."

"What! You don't believe me!? Why I'd never! I'm an honest man of the sea!"

The train whistle drowns out his ranting as you leave him to board the train.

"Good luck young soul! Don't lose yourself while you're there!"

[/blockquote][/blockquote]

Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

Pokemon Academy Version 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Academy Version 2   Pokemon Academy Version 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm

You're waiting on the shore for the train that will take you to Pokemon Academy when an old man saunters up to you. He smells of the sea and looks like a drowned rat.

"So you've been accepted into Pokemon Academy eh? Every kid in the country wants to go there, or so I've heard. I heard that place is filled with weirdos and coots! But don't listen to me, I'm just an old sailor. I've sailed by that island before, it looks friendly enough. Bleh! I don't trust it though! That place is as big as a continent! They even say monsters lurk in it's depths! Pokemon! About fifty feet wide and one hundred tall!"

You stare at him silently. He must just be a crazy old man.

"..."

"What! You don't believe me!? Why I'd never! I'm an honest man of the sea!"

The train whistle drowns out his ranting as you leave him to board the train.

"Good luck young soul! Don't lose yourself while you're there!"
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Academy Version 2
Page 1 of 1