Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Villa of FBI Agents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

Villa of FBI Agents Empty
PostSubject: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Previously in Neighborhood:
Loud car horns were coming from the street that kept repeating with no stop.
M already aware of what it is dashed out of shower grabbing his towel and tieing it around bottom part of body. He then quickly ran to his closet pulling out his comb, socks, dark blue jeans, underwear and white shirt. He first took off the towel putting on underwear, then he put on the dark jeans and finally the white shirt. M ran down the stairs of his house while putting on the socks, at the door he put on his shoes and finally combed his hair with the comb. Grabbing the suitcase with M's stuff inside it, M got out of his house door as the horns finally stopped. "Hey M!" a man waved towards M standing outside of a car.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Conan was passing by, his detective apparel including watch and glasses with him. He noticed the loud car horn honking and mysterious figure dashing otuof his apartment, dressing himself as he went - M!
"Looks like a case." Conan smiled, stepping ahead so he was obscured by the car, with his height. When M was to go in the car, he would leap into the boot and go on whatever venture M was going on. Heck, he may even be off to a case to do with the Men in Black!
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 am

Alex had been trying to get info from the men In Black. He had heard the Loud beeping Horns. "Hey Ku-Conan, looks like a case." Alex whispered to Conan leaping in the car.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

"Arnold!" M shouted as he went towards him to give a manly handshake. Arnold had short, brown hair and he had a very muscular body. But it couldn't really be seen under his denim jacket. "So you finally got promoted, eh?" Arnold spoke to M while walking over to his BMW's backseat door and opening it. There was a woman and another man inside. "Ha ha, you took the job much faster than me, your already forty-three and I'm just twenty-four!"
"Meh, who counts the age?" Arnold said starting to introduce, "This is Ozan, Mixie and Jack" Arnold said introducing three other FBI Agents that were sitting at the backseats.

"So, you ready for the party?" Arnold finished closing the door and then walking to his driver's seat. "You bet I am!" M replied opening the door to seat next to driver's seat and jumping in.

The engine turned in and car started driving.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 am

Alex lookedd at Conan. "Dude! We're stuck in a car now!" Alex smiled whispered.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 am

(A party...? -.-")

"How did you get in here?" Conan almost yelled, pulling Alex into the car boot, slamming it behind him. "In fact, a better question would be: what are you doing here?"
Conan felt the car start up, sending vibrations throughout it. They were leaving and there was no turning back now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:40 am

Alex looked at Conan. "I jumped in here. What right do you have to be here without me, we're partners Kudo." He told Conan. "A mystery, I'll take it, I've solved just as many as you have."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:09 am

"Huh, all right, I'm not stopping you..." Conan sighed at Alex. The two may be partners in a sense, but they only really knew each other after they had been turned into children. Before then, there hadn't been much chat between them.
Apart from the occasional case.
"Then I hope M is going to a case."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:40 am

((Except the fact that they hung out when they were in elementary school.))

Alex only hung out with Conan when they were in Elementary school. But they hadn't talked much then. "Of course, who dosen't."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:46 pm

(Lol, your both chars make it sound like they want more death)

The car started driving off out of the city. In the middle of ride to the villa, the car stopped by a gas station where they refilled fuel and bought snacks and drinks such as beer, chips, chocolate candy and even cookies.
Soon enough they finally reached a thick forest where in middle they found a calm villa. All the FBI Agents and M stepped out of the car dropping a look on it. "I guess we should allow M pick his favorite room the first, since this party is dedicated to him becoming a FBI Agent after all!" Arnold said who was also the owner of this villa. Rest of the FBI agents agreed and took their snacks, suitcases going inside the villa.
"Hey M, can you go take a blue bag out of the trunk of my car? There are dishes inside of them so be careful!" Arnold said throwing him the key to car to lock the car after he is done.

M caught the keys and nodded to Arnold. He then stepped towards the trunk of the car opening it.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:53 pm

As the car rode for a long while, Conan started to fall asleep. However, when it reached the petrol station, he opened the trunk slighty to see where they were.
"Ah, just getting snacks..." He muttered before closing the boot again. Eventually, they left to go through a forest. When they reached the villa, Conan opened the trunk again silently. Now was the time to get out! He clambered out, closing the trunk behind him and diving underneath the car.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

"Ow!" Alex yelped as Conan slammed the trunk on his hand. Alex went under the car also.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:22 pm

M opened the trunk of car taking out a blue bag (that is usually used for sports equipment, which Arnold used to play a lot but now the bag is left for other purposes). M could even hear dishes clashing lightly against each other as he picked it up. "Damn this thing is heavy!" M said as he slammed trunk close and locked the car with the small remote attached to keys.

Right after that he went inside the villa and since M and his friends were the only one there (or so he thought), he left the main door open.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:26 pm

"Brilliant." Conan grinned, looking out from under the car. He crawled out, his clothes scratching against the tarmac. He pulled himself upright, slowly jogging toward the main door. He hid by the wall in an effort not to be seen before entering inside when he was sure the coast was clear...
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Alex followed Conan, he hid by the main door too.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am

M walked inside through main door placing down the blue bag with dishes on ground while continuing to hold his own personal suitcase. In the hall Mixie was currently walking upstairs before noticing M walk in as she turned around while being halfway up: "You don't mind if I pick the room first, do you? After all, it's ladies first!"
"Ha ha, not at all!" M smiled.
Mixie continued to walk up and pick her room.
"Hey Arnold!" M shouted looking for him.
"Yes, M?" Arnold was speaking from the kitchen. M followed the voice and walked inside the kitchen to notice Arnold opening the potato chips bag (In English - crisps). Also Ozan was standing there placing the bottles of beer inside fridge to cool them off a bit before drinking. "Hey, can you bring me the blue bag, I need to get a bowl from it to put in the potato chips." Arnold said turning his head to M
"Hm.. sure!" M replied bringing Arnold the blue bag as Arnold continued to get the foods ready. "Don't just watch me prepare the snacks, go pick your room, faster!"
M listened Arnold and ran up stairs to pick his room. "Hm, do you think he will succeed in being an Agent?" Ozan started a conversation with Arnold.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 am

Conan waited by the main door, hearing all the conversation that was going on inside.
"Sounds just like a regular meeting." He whispered to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Alex nodded at Conan. "Yeah but Remember Kudo, everywhere we go, there´s a mystery." He said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 pm

M knocked on the first room door before opening it. "Yes?" Mixie's voice came from the door. "Just checking!" M replied walking to next door. He then knocked again and heard Jack's voice: "Come in!"
"Dude, I was wondering where you disappeared. Anyways, just checking!" M replied and walked to the third room out of four, which was empty.
M put down his suitcase and rolled eyes over the furniture. It was pretty neat room really, there were two wide beds, glass door to balcony, few windows, a desk with desk lamp in a corner, bookshelf and some kind of plant next to the bookshelf. "Ha ha, I guess Arnold and Ozan won't get individual rooms unless one of them joins Jack or Mixie, there is no way I'm letting them sleep in my room!" M said as he took the suitcase again, placed it next to the bed that was near the balcony.
M then walked over to the balcony opening it to let in fresh room and returned back to his suitcase taking out a laptop. Sitting in bed, M put laptop on his legs and turned it in.

Arnold and Ozan were still getting the snacks ready in kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 pm

"Hm we should go inside and hide somewhere better than here, shouldn't we?" Conan asked as he turned to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Alex looked, "I would hide climbing on the cieling but you don´t know how to so..... Wanna hide in the closet, I´ll leave my detectives boys badge hiden and we can listen through yours."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

M opened his internet browser and typed in the url "http://google.com" while using his laptop that was currently on M's leg while he was sitting in bed. After Google was opened, M started googling movies that they could watch this evening with snacks Arnold and Ozan were preparing now. M was mostly looking for a great crime mystery film considering that they are all FBI Agents now.

Ozan finishing with the snacks, he went to the window of villa looking outside forward and breathing in fresh air. "Between, did you know that Jack is learning about camping? It looks like even at his age he likes to go wild for adventures, he brought along a book that teaches many things about camping and stuff. It even had a special code for each letter in alphabet."
A very quiet Arnold's that would barely be heard for those outside then came from inside of the kitchen: "We all like to go for an adventure sooner or later. Now I'll know who to ask if I go camping, ha ha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa of FBI Agents   Villa of FBI Agents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villa of FBI Agents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Case Closed RPG :: Landscapes :: Villa-
Jump to: