Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:00 am

Leo looked and said. "Do Ren and Moe have an alibi? If so, I think the culprits hid in the room, came out, and killed them."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:10 am

Jimmy snapped.
"Identity!" He blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:18 am

Leo looked. "Wait a minute. Those two men may not be Ren and Moe, the two of the deaceased may be the real Ren and Moe. But those others," Leo looked.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:42 am

"There is only one way to find out." M suddenly spoke after listening to the detective's theories on these two men identities. "I'll go ask for some kind of personal documents to see if they really are Ren and Moe, meanwhile, keep searching, i want to know what are scientist and army uniforms doing here." M said before placing gun inside his gun-pocket and going outside of the warehouse to question the two men on outside.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Jimmy racked his brain.

Science... army... casual... murder... broken cylinders... water on the floor... a camera... knocked out... a shooter... a gun... a closed room murder!
Black plastic!!! The camera!

Jimmy stood up, triumphant.
"I understand the case now!!" He declared, calling everyone into the main warehouse. "You won't need ID's! Just come and listen to the explanation!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Leo had gotten it the same time Jimmy did.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:30 pm

M soon returned with the personal documents in hand. "Too late, i already got the documents. I also checked them and they are not faked, they're real. I guess the both men outside are called Ren and Moe just like they said" M spoke while looking at the documents himself with flashlight.

When being close enough to Leo and Jimmy to hear them both clearly, he stopped walking and was now paying an attention to Jimmy as he will speak.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:47 pm

"This is a very simple case, and uses one little trick!" Jimmy loudly declared, raising a finger. "In fact, this is one of my easiest cases so far."
He waited until everyone was in the room before continuing.
"Five people entered this house - one was an army officer, one was a scientist and one was dressed in normal clothes. Ren and Moe were dressed in daily clothes." He boldly declared. "It was dark. Four people were split up from a fifth one. The fifth one fired a gunshot, killing one. That's three alive, one dead and one unknown. Five."
He continued, pacing the room.
"The gunshot was fired toward the smashed glass containers. The two other victims must have been standing in front of the containers. How is one to know where they are in the darkness?"
Jimmy grinned.
"The camera's flash!"
He procured the camera, turning the torch at the broken containers.
"Of course, it's broken now. But if you think about it, a flash looks like the fire of a gun, does it not?"
He then demonstrated, using a pistol on lock to aim at the barrels.
"That makes three corpses. But if you think about it, Ren and Moe say they were still alive and hiding together. Isn't that odd? If they were hiding together, then there would surely be SIX people in this warehouse!!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Leo looked at Jimmy. "Are you sure?" He asks.

Leo thinks back, those men... knocked out... no bruises. "It was.... Ren and Moe!"

Last edited by Alex Jones on Sun May 15, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:07 pm

TOSTOPALEXEDITINGHISPOST
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:20 pm

"Maybe" M nodded to Leo, "But we need proof for that." He then listened at the part where Jimmy said glass containers were shot by a bullet. Using flashlight, M searched the area with glass containers to see if he can find bullets. After squatting next to the spilled water, M could see two bullets on ground. "Your right, Jimmy, i can see two bullets that probably damaged these containers"
M then tried to reach for one of the bullets, that was already soaked in water, but as soon as he touched the bullet, with immediate reaction he threw it away and started shaking his finger from pain. "Argh!! F***!"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Jimmy slapped Leo upside his head.
"I'm not done yet with my explanation!" He frowned. He then used the flashlight to follow where M was going to the broken containers. As soon as he yelled out, clutching his hand from the pain, Jimmy whipped out his phone and called an ambulance over.
"I'm glad I didn't step fully in that or touch it!" He gasped when he was done with the call. He then tamed his flashlight on Ren and Moe.
"You both are the murderers of your friends, as Leo has said. I have the proof right here." Jimmy glanced over at M, who seemed to be shaking his hands from the pain. He then turned to the other police.

"Tell me exactly where the corpses were shot, if you can. Also, bring me all the data you can find of the clothes in the storeroom." Jimmy spoke as he moved to open the other storeroom door behind him, next to the one he had just been in.

Last edited by Jimmy Kudo on Sun May 15, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited Leon to Leo!)
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:38 pm

((LEO! JImmy! LEO!!)

Leo punched Jimmy on the arm. "YOU SUCK!" He yelled. Leo followed Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm

After few minutes passed M walked out of the storage holding a notebook in hand. His index finger and thumb finger tips were bandaged, since those were the fingers he tried to pick up the bullet with. "Guess we got loads of evidence on our hands now." M said with a pretty confident look that the detectives will be capable of finding out what happened.
"First, there are the broken containers and small cracked holes in wall behind the broken containers. There are also two shot bullets next to the containers.

Second, the containers used to be filled with water, but not just any water. Apparently somebody found out how to make water that burns any flesh, skin while still keeping it's clean, transparent look. After i tried to pick the water-soaked bullet, my finger tips got a bit burned, luckily because i touched a very small amount of the water, the finger tips weren't burned too badly.

Third, the storage room contained army uniform, scientist uniform and some daily clothes. The uniforms were okay, but the daily clothes's had a small hole in chest that was covered with gunpowder. Also in the storeroom there was a glove pair, a pistol with no fingerprints, and a black, plastic cracked camera. With same plastic we found earlier next to corpses.
The camera's video was ruined.

Fourth, the corpses each were shot in different spot. One of them was shot in chest, another one in shoulder, and another one in back of the head. The corpse with bullet hole at back of the head had major bleeding but the bleeding stopped with straight line at neck. Probably because the clothes the corpse had earlier blocked from bleeding going further down the neck.

Five, in the other room we found more corpses tied to a wall with chains that had their flesh burned. They were killed long ago before this murder."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Jimmy yelped, covering his mouth and expression of horror as he entered the other room, seeing corpses with burnt flesh.
"I understand the case now..." He quivered. "But I think Leo should have a shot at explaining it." He nursed his arm where he had been punched.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Leo thought. "One guess, Ren and Moe were indeed here. Do you think that Ren and Moe were burned?" Leo "I think the person who took the video was the one shot in the shoulder. The culprit killed the video and the man. The burned corpses had to have been burned by the water, maybe those chest shot clothes were the bodies?" Leo said, hoping Jimmy could figure the rest out.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:19 pm

M then shrugged to Alex's version. "Maybe... What do you think, Jimmy?" M then said turning his head to Jimmy seeing if he would have a different version on all of this. Because right now they had a pile of evidence that should be just enough to solve the case.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Leo thinks. "Ren and Moe lied, they as already explained already got knocked out but no bruises. There are two uniforms so....... Ren and Moe are two people! And those two gun shots on acid thing. The uniforms are unscratched! They are the killers!"
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm

"I'll start over!" Jimmy announced, stepping back into the main room of the warehouse.
He scribbed down what he had said previously.
Quote :

"This is a very simple case, and uses one little trick!" Jimmy loudly declared, raising a finger. "In fact, this is one of my easiest cases so far."
He waited until everyone was in the room before continuing.
"Five people entered this house - one was an army officer, one was a scientist and one was dressed in normal clothes. Ren and Moe were dressed in daily clothes." He boldly declared. "It was dark. Four people were split up from a fifth one. The fifth one fired a gunshot, killing one. That's three alive, one dead and one unknown. Five."
He continued, pacing the room.
"The gunshot was fired toward the smashed glass containers. The two other victims must have been standing in front of the containers. How is one to know where they are in the darkness?"
Jimmy grinned.
"The camera's flash!"
He procured the camera, turning the torch at the broken containers.
"Of course, it's broken now. But if you think about it, a flash looks like the fire of a gun, does it not?"
He then demonstrated, using a pistol on lock to aim at the barrels.
"That makes three corpses. But if you think about it, Ren and Moe say they were still alive and hiding together. Isn't that odd? If they were hiding together, then there would surely be SIX people in this warehouse!!"

"The person who as shot in the chest owned the casual clothes with the chest hole.....WAIT!"
Jimmy slumped. He had never found a case so difficult to explain, before!
The unscratched clothes... could they belong to Ren and Moe due to them having no scratches or bullet holes?

-----

"The film?"
The camera was procured and the film shown.
"I have it here."
Crack! A shot in the darkness! A shot in the back of the head! The person slumped and fell, creating a reverberating sound. They were dead almost instantly. The four remaining scattered, two running over to the water barrels. However, the other two regrouped and one fired at the pistol's crack - two shots that passed through to the water barrels! They smashed apart, splashing water everywhere!
"I missed!" He shouted, firing again. The two shots hit home this time - in the chest and shoulders of two more victims!
"I'm glad I'm wearing these gloves. Let's get them out of these clothes quickly and move them. We don't want the police to find out about what's been going on here and we don't want them to get wet from that water...!" He nudged a head to the direction of the door with the many corpses behind it. He dashed into the storage room placing the gun on the ground and taking off the gloves as well as his clothes.
The corpses were stripped of their clothes and moved to the centre of the room.
"Now change our clothes."
The two took off their uniforms and placed them on the ground. They replaced these clothes with some regular clothes they had set up in the room earlier, taken from the corpses of the people who had been killed in the next room. These had no gunshot holes on them so they were alright to wear for now.
"Destroy the film. We now also have to pretend we got knocked out. Just drop the camera and melt the film for all I care."

----

Jimmy turned to Ren and Moe.
"One of you has been experimenting with this water on these corpses. The other is an accomplice."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:21 pm

"Good conclusion, Jimmy!" M said with a evil grin that he was just about to find out. "But the thing is, it's very dark outside here, isn't it?" M said flashing the flashlight on Ren and Moe. "Plus i don't think anybody would flash it on their sides, would they?" M said keeping his flashlight on Ren and Moe. "Between, i just noticed. Ren and Moe were all this time at the warehouse wall and we could never see their backs. Hey you!" M said pointing to one of the policemen, "Check Ren and Moe's back and shoulders."

At that moment they both showed a very stressed look on face as the policemen checked their shoulders and backs. Ren had a small hole in shoulder of his clothes and Moe's back of clothes neck part was covered in blood. "Just as i expected."

"Just like Jimmy said, except that you both didn't have any spare clothes to change in. As you can see, there are three corpses, but we found only one regular clothes pair.
Let me explain how this really could have happened, since it seems so simple now.

The three friends, current victims, out of curiousness entered this warehouse to film with their at what's going on here. Then you both appeared in front of them. Since one of you were an army, you both had a gun which you used to threat the victims at killing them.

Making them turn around with your gun and threats, you both shot one of them at back of the head, probably that one being the one that holds the camera. Since the camera-man was shot he dropped his camera and that's where it fell and cracked leaving blast plastic next to the corpse.
Rest of friends realizing you both have no intention of leaving them alive, they scattered around. When trying to shoot them, two bullets missed shooting the containers. But at very end you killed rest two friends.

But then you noticed one of the friends had already managed to call the police since the victim probably held the mobile phone when he was killed.
Dragging the corpses at center, you exchanged your both uniforms for the normal clothes. But if you would have left the third victim with clothes on, it would seem odd how two of the victims are naked and third one left on with clothes. So you both also took clothes off from the third victim. The uniforms with the third normal clothes pair you dropped inside the storage. The camera too.

Then the police arrived."

M finished his theory, until adding final note: "And just like Jimmy said, you both knew that it is illegal to experiment on humans, and by looks on how the corpses in experimenting room were tied, they didn't want to be experimented on with free will.
With these three latest victims as witnesses on this all, you had to get rid of them."
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Jimmy grinned upon being complimented that he was so close to the right answer. His version of events had been somewhat close to the truth, excepting how the camera was damaged and that the spare clothes to change into were non-existent.
"Ha! As always, the truth prevails." Jimmy pointed a finger between Ren and Moe. "That's right, isn't it?!"
He then lowered his hand and turned to Leo.
"what do you say we go to the Funfair tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Ren suddenly put one step forward to the detectives and M: "So? You only proved that we took victim's clothes, but not that we killed them!" Ren seemed very confident about what he just said.
"Really?" M raised an eyebrow, "Ha ha, to be honest, i didn't solve this all, just wanted to show off. When searching for clues, i just wanted to check the boxes for curiousness if i could find something there. But after moving few boxes, i found a secret entrance under them that lead to a room with security camera screens, looks like this warehouse was hidden all with hidden security cameras. I watched the recorded tape of what happened earlier here and i saw everything, Moe shooting them, Ren being the scientist, the clothe exchanging, everything. Even what happened before this murder."
Ren and Moe were finally caught and policemen handcuffed them both taking them to the police car.

"I guess clue adding together isn't really my thing, i rather just search for them," M let out a small laugh turning to Leo and Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Conan Edogawa

Conan Edogawa

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Jimmy stared at M.
He coughed, covering his mouth and speaking under his breath.
"As soon as I get a dart gun, you're my first target."
He coughed again, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Leo rolled his eyes. "I'll meet you and Rachel at Tropical Land tomorrow." Leo walks away.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Seeing as everything is solved, M relaxed walked over to this car and was ready to take off. Just before turning in the engine, he looked once again back at Jimmy and Leonardo as they left the area: "Hmph, I really am not suited to be a detective." M said before turning in the engine and driving off with his Dodge Challenger back to office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)   In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In name of Science, the warehouse! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2