Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Case: Message under a Code

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

Case: Message under a Code Empty
PostSubject: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

A police car and a black Dodge Challenger are stopped next to a house in neighborhood. The Fujiwara family is currently standing outside of their house at the door and talking to two policemen that are interviewing them about the kidnapping.
Meanwhile M is only at the fence of house and has leaned against his Dodge Challenger while reading the note that was sent by kidnappers. It followed:
Kidnapper wrote:
I have your cat,
if you ever want to see it again,
go to this location:
1-16-1-18-20-13-5-14-20 J

Bring one million yen.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Alex whizzes by with the solar powered skateboard. He then stops. "M! What's going on?" He said in a kidly voice.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:29 pm

M suddenly saw Alex again, seeing that there was no loss to it anyway, M handed Alex the message with code. "I'm just having troubles figuring out what's behind this, think you can figure it out?" M said leaning even more to his car.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Alex shrugged it off. "If you change the the letters to numbers is would say Aparument J."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:08 pm

"Just a note that letter is a "A" and number is a "1"" M let out a laugh before taking the note back and looking at it again. "How did you figure that out? Between, do you think maybe it could be "Apartment" instead of "Aparument"?" M said being curious while looking at the note from many directions.

The family and two policemen still were standing at the door of their house being interviewed with things that could help this case.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Alex smiled and said. "It could be Apartment. And the culprit did looked at the grid wrong. What do you think about it?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

M took a second to listen at what Alex had to say while still staying next to his car waiting for the policemen to finish interviewing the family. "But tell me, what makes you think the numbers mean "Apartment"?" M said crossing his arms on chest while still holding the message in one of his hands. "You didn't answer that."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Alex didn't know, if he was not stuck in the child's body, he would looks for clues. "You're asking a kid." The words came out his mouth. "But anyway, what makes me think that the answer is apartment, because you just have to switch it with letters from the alphabet and it was so close to Apartment, but Sherlock Homles' Inspector Lestraude got it wrong in the study in scarlet." Realizing that he had said too much when mentioning Holmes. Because kids could barley read it.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm

M laughed at bit. "Yes, I'm asking a kid that only knows why did he think that" M quickly grabbed another piece of paper from his pocket and a pen. Turning around, M used his car's roof as a table and started writing something. When finally finishing writing, M took the note and the message comparing them both. "If we take it in alphabet order, then we get a "AQASUNEOU"" M says while double-checking it.
Spoiler:

Suddenly, without any warning a glass breaking sound comes from inside the house the family lives in. M with a quick reflex turned his head to the house after hearing that.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Alex jumps over the fence turns on his super kick shoes and waits to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:27 pm

M grabs his message and alphabet order note and and starts running right after Alex. Running through the fence's door, M stops running seeing policemen and the family (the mother and father of family) still standing at the door looking at second floor of house. "What are you waiting for, come on, we must see what it is!" M shouts running past them all slamming the door open. Using the stairs, M runs to second floor seeing one of the bedroom doors are open.

M runs through the door and sees the balcony glass door smashed while all three children of the family are standing in the room.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:20 am

Alex had instead of using the stairs, used parkour, and ran up the wall to the balcony. "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:55 am

Suddenly the missing cat appeared at balcony door, as he was left on the balcony at time of glass breaking. The cat meowed while sniffing the broken glass on ground but not going too close to it to get cut.

On the balcony railing, a thick and strong rope was tied that reached to the ground in garden.

"I was washing the dishes down stairs until i heard the glass breaking, i immediately ran up to see what it is." the daughter of family said. She was around sixteen years old, a teenage. "Same thing for me, except i was down stairs playing video games on my console," said the son of family that was around twelve years old. "I was playing with my plane on the hallway outside of this door!" finally the third child - another son, which was around six years. The six year old boy raised his small, white plane model toy in air. But in other hand that was let down, the boy held a robot toy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Alex had been confused. He looked at the daughter and said. "Your hands should be wet shouldn't they?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:06 pm

The children seeing that the cat is okay and returned all ran towards it hugging it gently all together and petting it: "You returned back so fast! It must be true that white cats are lucky." All children said it together.

The daughter then released her grip from cat and turned to the kid that just asked her the question. She raised her hands a bit checking them: "Of course, i was using rubber gloves since dish cleaning soap is bad for your skin." The daughter then dug her hand in pocket that was on her apron taking out long, yellow rubber gloves and showing them.

M then let out a small laugh before placing his hand on Alex's head: "I guess she really was cleaning the dishes, eh, Alex?"

Meanwhile the seven year old son ran up to the daughter pulling her arm with a smile. "Hey, big sister, look what i found!" the son raised his robot toy and showed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:49 am

Alex tried to find more clues. One of the children, had indeed taken the cat, no real kidnapper would steal a cat. He knew that a child would have to made the diversion and then drop the cat as soon as they knew the police were involved. He looked at the boy and asked, "Does that Robot belong to you?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:54 pm

The seven year old boy kinda got excited that someone not much older than him spoke to him. "No, no!" the boy spoke in a pretty loud voice, "I found this!" The boy then pointed to the spot that is right outside of this room's door. "I was playing right outside of this room with my cool plane and then i heard robot voice coming from deeper in hallway. I followed the sound and then I found the robot at the door on right, then I started playing at that door. I can make it say stuff by pressing the button!" the boy then pressed button on robot's back. The robot then started saying Prepare to be destroyed, i am the most powerful robot, i challenge you, you will be destroyed!

M for a moment exited room while having the paper and pen still in his hand. After a short while he came back having a paper in his hand. "I drew the hallway map and i guess we now have this: the boy was playing at door of room 1, then he found a robot toy that makes sounds at door of room 4, and then the glass of balcony broke in room 1."

M's drawn map:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Alex looked and the ran outside really quick.
He took his phone out and then sent a text message to M, he set it to Unknown so M wouldn't know it was Alex.

Question the little kid.
-SH

He then slowly walked back.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:20 am

(How do you know my char's telephone number?)
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:23 pm

((I just assumed Leo would have M's number. Oh and Leo is a hacker and stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:19 pm

(... Okay, but only because M is a famous police head, and before hacking, you need to create a program in the item creation.)

M's phone let out a new message signal which would look very similar to those in e-mail. Digging hand in pocket, M took out his phone which was a screen-touch along with a small plastic pencil that came along with the phone. Using the pencil, M read his newest message. "Question the little kid???" M read out loud. "There's nothing to question, he said everything that happened" M let out an annoyed type of voice locking his phone's screen and putting it back in the pocket.

M then went outside of the room on the balcony seeing a rope that was tied to railing of balcony and it reached down to the ground. "Alex, why didn't you tel me there was a rope on railing, i saw you enter through it" M said turning his head to him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Alex looked at M. "I ran up the wall, I didn't take the rope..." Alex said putting his hands over his mouth. Alex just realized something, "Do you think the kidnapper used the rope, but for that, he would've had to have been up here already, they took the rope. It's not doubt, one of you is the kidnapper." Alex pointed at the kids.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm

M was about to say that the kidnapper used rope to get up here but then he heard Alex make a very good point. He was suddenly just shocked how could such a young boy make a better point than M who is like twenty four.
"I agree, Alex, but in that case, we have no clue who would have done it." M said looking at the three children. "Of course, i doubt the small son could have done it highly, which leads us to the daughter and the other son."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Alex had been forgeting he was in a childs body.

"I always use dish cleaning soap but I don't ever get my skin hurt." Alex said. "And if the soap was bad for the skin why are you holding a cat, It'll hurt the cat."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:26 pm

"First of all, young man," the daughter began speaking in a mother-ish voice raising one finger, "the dish cleaning soap indeed does hurt your skin, it drys it out your skin, or at least the one we're using in this family because it is the most effective we've had on cleaning dishes." The daughter then raised second finger. "Second of all, how can it hurt my cat, if i was wearing rubber gloves to prevent the dish cleaning soap get on my hands? I showed you them few minutes ago!"

M then face palmed himself: "Alex, it is all true, I guess your parents haven't told you yet or in school but most of dish washing soap can be bad for one's skin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case: Message under a Code
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next