Case Closed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Case Closed RPG

Become a detective and solve crimes with your friends! Or be a culprit in a crime that will try and cover all tracks that leads to finding out they are the culprit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The first event is opened and you can join until July 2. Click here to read about it. It is first case that will follow along plot of this RPG.

Case: Message under a Code

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Alex grabbed the lady by the collar, "Listen, I said that the soap would go yo your gloves, which you are wearing and It would harm your cat." Alex realized his last sentence. He went to M and whispered in the ear, "Whoever kidnapped the cat, the cat would be afraud of them. And since the cat wasn't scared of the lady, it leaves the 12 year old."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

Character's Location : Osaka Castle

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Due to the daughter being much older than Alex, she had more physically developed body. Before Alex could reach to her collar, she would have pushed him away. "In that case you should get glasses!" daughter said as she was wearing no rubber gloves.

"Alex, go stand outside by the door!" M shouted pointing to door getting mad at how he treats the older daughter.
Back to top Go down
https://caseclosed-rpg.rpg-board.net
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:24 am

((M, your confusing me, explain your stuff better. And look at my full post.))
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:36 am

((I did look at your full post, but you didn't look at mines when i previously said that the daughter put her rubber gloves in front pocket of apron))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:37 pm

((Ok Just forget what I did grabbing the girl pretend I didn't do that.))

Ale went to M and whispered in the ear, "Whoever kidnapped the cat, the cat would be afraid of them. And since the cat wasn't scared of the lady, it leaves the 12 year old."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:44 pm

"But naturally you see kids taking their pets in arms and carrying them around because of their cuteness." M spoke while looking down on Alex since Alex was much shorter than M. "So i don't think if the kidnapped was one of the family, cat would need to be afraid of them."

M then raised note looking on it: "I'm beginning to suspect this... urm... this must be a simple decoy"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Alex thought about was M said, "You mean that the culprit just did this to distract us while they pulled off a crime?" Asked Alex. He looked at the rope.

"I got it! One of them must've tied the rope on there! So whoever used the rope must have rope marks on their hand!"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm

"Ha ha, rope marks would only be created if the wielder would hold it tight, like when you strangle someone." M said letting out a short laugh. The three children in room all slowly walked to one bed sitting down as they were getting bored of being held there.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Alex tried to think, "If the user used ropes to get down, they couldn't have gotten close here that leaves out to boy with the Robot. But the girl was washing dishes, the boy supposedly played video games. M, the only way we can figure out who the culprit, is by decoding the message."

Alex thought back to the six year olds comment. "M! The kid has been playing here, he heard the robot, the kidnapper used the robot as a decoy, so the kid would run to the robot, and the kidnapper could sneak away!"
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:36 am

"I pretty much figure that out Alex, but the trick is knowing either was the it twelve year old son or daughter." M got into a serious mood looking at the both children seeing if anyone of them would give out a away-giving reaction, but it had no effect.
"I suppose they didn't break the glass using own fists since none of them have scratched hands, and using a foot would still leave scratched pants."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:01 am

Alex looked at M. He wished Jimmy was here, but other side of him showed him that he could do it without Conan here. "The strongest probably did it. But it would have to be with a blunt object." Alex said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:35 pm

M ignored Alex looking around for stuff, only thing he did was tell a small warning. "Just be careful with the glass." M said knowing that some small kids are curious enough to try touching anything. While doing that, M didn't stopped to suspect the kids and was about to let them go.

(Just make up stuff that are most common to be in a bedroom where you want to look)
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Alex looked around the bedroom, the bed, the closet. "Say, whose room is this?" Alex asked.

(Can you give me more clues on your next post?)
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:48 am

(You're not suppose to ask for them, you're suppose to look for them)

Under the bed a broom that has a part of the wooden stick covered in a bit foam that apparently didn't dry off yet. Meanwhile all three children answered to the question: "Our parent's room"

Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Alex put on gloves and took the wooden stick out. "Maybe they broke the window with this, but it has foam on it. Say, dosen't soap turn into foam." Alex said just curiously, not technically accusing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 pm

M quickly ran at Alex attempting to push him a bit to side and attempt to grab the wooden stick (baseball bat) out of his hands having superior strength while Alex was in child's body. "Hey your right, they must have broken the window with this thing!" M checked the baseball bat as he found some small pieces of glass stuck to it's end. "And indeed soap does turn into foam" M said having a suspicious look on the main suspect.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 am

Alex looked at M, "M that hurt." He said. Alex looked out at the hall, he walked away and texted M.

Leonardo Clam is closer than you think.
-SH.
Alex walked back. "M, I think the girl put the robot toy and used the wooden bat to brake the window, she had her dish washing gloves on thats why it had Foam. She tied the rope the balcony. She went down, must've climbed through a open window or something, she walksd up here without the gloves and snuck in, and if my suspisions are correct, there should be some foam on the rope, and sometimes ropes leave some wool so it could be on the gloves."
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am

This was last time M would leave his phone on in middle of work, it was getting annoying, he even ignored to take the phone as there was probably another unnecessary text like last time.

After that M listened to what Alex said and couldn't believe his ears. "And how did you figure all that out, Alex?" M said with a suspicious look as he bent towards him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:13 am

Alex cheeks got red. "Um... Richard taught me this stuff!" He said his best excuse to know this stuff. It was a good excuse saying that The Sleeping Sleuth taught him stuff.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 pm

(Can you please stop bringing up other characters of the anime/manga?)
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm

(I talked about him. I never said something about him coming, can you post?)
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:25 pm

"Richard? Isn't he a famous detective or something?" M said getting even more suspicious, "It would take more than Richard to teach someone in age as you to solve cases like this."

Meanwhile the teenage daughter slowly started moving out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Alex gulped and said, "Leo taught me!" He yelled out, Alex turned on his super shoes and kicked the robot toy at the daughters face.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The daughter sat on ground while leaning against wall after she almost dodged the robot toy but half of the robot toy still hit her face.
The case was solved and reason why the daughter kidnapped the cat was all part of the plan to steal and sell a very rare expensive necklace that the mother never went anywhere without it, only now when she rushed down the stairs to help get her cat back. It was because mother had money troubles and she continued to refuse to sell the necklace even if she had to make her children starve to death.
The message earlier was only a deploy.

Knowing children, M just thought Alex tried to act cool that he had met a famous detective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case: Message under a Code   Case: Message under a Code - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case: Message under a Code
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2